CONTOH/ EXAMPLE OF EXPOSITORY ESSAY


Almira

Gorgeous Love in a Lyric

            Do you believe that song is a soul expression? If you ask me, I will answer. Yes. I do. I believe that song is a soul expression from someone. Do you believe that song have a power? Yes. I believe that songs have power in their lyrics. In my point of view song is like medecine for my mind. I always have new energy and motivation after listening to every single word of the lyrics in a song.  For this reason I have two favorite song’s lyrics. These are L.O.V.E and Cant Smile without You Lyrics. In my opinion both of them can give me more energy. And I think my two favorite lyrics become more special because they have more similarities than differences.


There are three aspects of the similarities between my two favorite lyrics. Those are about theme, the word choice and the message from these lyrics. First the obvious similarity lies in the theme. In general, both of my two favorite lyrics have the same central idea, which is about LOVE. In lyrics, we can discover the theme from the titles or plot. I would observe my two favorite lyrics to discover the theme from their titles. The first title of them is “L.O.V.E” and the other one is “Can’t Smile without You”, just from title, it is clear that the theme of those lyrics is about LOVE.  The second aspect is the word choice. The author chooses simple word in both of my two favorite lyrics, so we can understand the meaning of every word easily without decrease the sense of the song. Besides the most important thing from these simple words, we can get the message easily. The last aspect is about the message from my two favorite lyrics. In my opinion a song will become a wonderful song if it has wonderful lyrics and a lyric will become wonderful lyric if the messages from the lyrics are deep and meaning full. That is similar with my two favorite lyrics. Both of them have same wonderful message that is “every people can’t life without love because love is precious thing”. We can find them in the plot of the lyrics. In LOVE’s lyrics tell us about the meaning of love deeply and in the Cant Smile without You lyrics tell us about the effect if someone falling in love and how love influence someone to behave. Well, the similarities in both my two favorite lyrics make them more special for me.

            My two favorite lyrics have small differences. The difference between my two favorite lyrics is just about the story or the way how the authors deliver the message by their lyrics. First, I will observe Can’t Smile without you lyric. The author deliver the message that “every people can’t life without love because love is precious thing” by describing the effect if someone falling in love. the author offer us a picture that love has power to change the emotion of someone from joy to sorrow even love also can bring happiness for someone. Then, I will compare it with L.O.V.E’s lyrics, the author deliver the message that is “every people can’t life without love because love is precious thing” by giving the meaning of LOVE in every single word of “L.O.V.E”. And the author explains the meaning of love in detail. L.O.V.E’s lyric also explains that love is very extraordinary.  So, the way how the author delivers the message is the only one the difference between my two favorite lyrics.

Thus, while there is the only one of the difference between my two favorite lyrics, in my point of view the similarities are by far more obvious. The theme, word choice, and the message are very much alike. It doesn’t matter how many the similarities or how lack the differences, cant smile without you and L.O.V.E is a special lyric for me.

 
please wait the other essay from me

0 comments:

Post a Comment